Friday, August 28, 2009

OH BOY!!! Did I come home to a surprise last night?

So last night I came home and Baylee started talking to me after I had been home for a few minutes. This is what she said.........
Baylee: "Mom, I have a surprise for you. But you can't get mad and I don't want you to kill my Dad."
Mom: "Why would I kill your Dad."
Dad: Looking at Baylee like he doesn't know what she is talking about
Mom: "Does Dad know about this surprise?"
Baylee: "Yes, he does but I can't tell you what it is. Don't get mad."
So then Baylee walks over to the Love Sac and reaches for her blanket. I was thinking oh no it's a dog. She lifts up part of the blanket and out pops a little head. Needless to say, he is so stinkin' cute and Yes, I like him. Now....on with the training....UGH!


Sammie has been very accepting so far. The girls have been a big help with the potty stuff I just have them walk around the yard and he follows. We are still up in the air with his name, Katelyn calls him "little Sammie", but Bud has wanted to get a boy and call him Rico for a while now. So Rico it may be.....He is 7 weeks old and should get to be about the same size as Sammie.

2 comments:

Rachel and Kevin West said...

We were going to name our next son Rico. I guess that one is out. Cute puppy! Zack can't wait to meet him! I'm glad you didn't kill Baylee's dad :)

tiff said...

LOL oh my gosh the is to funnnnnny!! I'm sure bud had to build up that courage for that one LOL...... ya I'm glad you didn't kill him either cause that puppy is was CUTE...