Thursday, August 27, 2009

Baylee's first day of Kindergarten.......

This morning Baylee could not wait to leave the house. She was worried that we would be late.

































Then it was time to go get in line with her class and she got a little scared but she did it. She went right in and found her very own cubby for her things. Then she went to find her chair. Dad went in to take pictures while I stayed outside with Katelyn. I was having a difficult time watching her because I could tell that she was nervous. She found her seat all by herself and gave me a little wave out the door.















So far there are three kids in her class that she went to Pre-School with so that is pretty exciting for her. I can't wait to see how she liked her first Day.

1 comment:

Rachel and Kevin West said...

How cute! I'm sure she is going to love school!