Sunday, September 20, 2009

Meet Wilsen...


Wilsen is the kindergarten class bear. He got to come home with Baylee on Friday and spend the weekend with her. Wilsen sits in class all week long and watches the kids during carpet time and on Friday he chooses who he wants to go home with. Well this week he chose Baylee and we are very excited to share. Baylee says it means that she was good in class and she listens to her teacher. Pretty Awesome!!!

Wilsen and Mommy!
So she is supposed to write in Wilsens book about the things they did over the weekend. She told me what she wanted to write and I helped her sound out the words. Parents are not to help them write and I didn't help her spell only sounded the words out with her. I must say she did an AWESOME job!!

Wilsen (Wlsen) and I went to a (u) mall (mol) to meet my dad
My dad got to meet (met) Wilsen (Wlsen) me and my dad was nice (nis) to Wilsen (Wlsen)
Wilsen (Wlsen) and I read (red) books (bo) in (n) the (the is missing, it's a hard one to spell) car (kor)

This is Wilsen on the left, Baylee in the middle and Katelyn on the right, riding in the car.
GOOD JOB BAYLEE!!!!!