I just love this picture!
She got a Little People Zoo, a bowling game, a dress and some bows for her hair, an outfit and a few other things. She loves everything!

We got her this Elmo balloon the night before. The first one came off of the string at the store and went to the ceiling. As it was flying away Katelyn was saying "My Elmo" just as clear as day. It was pretty funny. Luckily they gave us anither one. Now we go to the store and Katelyn points out her Elmo.

We got her this Elmo balloon the night before. The first one came off of the string at the store and went to the ceiling. As it was flying away Katelyn was saying "My Elmo" just as clear as day. It was pretty funny. Luckily they gave us anither one. Now we go to the store and Katelyn points out her Elmo.
Make a wish....
She called it "poop"
RJ brought Angel's 4 wheeler so she could give the kids a ride. Baylee was all over it but Katelyn wouldn't get on.

Finally she did and we couldn't get her off of it.

Then she decided that she was big enough to drive her sisters 4 wheeler. She only crashed a few times. She actually did a really good job by herself. I think we will leave it in the backyard for a while and let her practice.
Finally she did and we couldn't get her off of it.
Then she decided that she was big enough to drive her sisters 4 wheeler. She only crashed a few times. She actually did a really good job by herself. I think we will leave it in the backyard for a while and let her practice.
This is my Dad and Bud. I was trying to get them both without my Dad knowing but he wouldn't look up so I called his name and Bud turned into a goofball...LOL




1 comment:
aw I cant believe she is 2 I think she grew a couple of feet from dads party she is so darn cute. Buddy you are such a "NERD"
Post a Comment