Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter Eve...

The girls and I had the oppurtunity to go see my Cousin's daughter be baptised on Saturday. After the baptism we went to the rec center for lunch and an Easter egg hunt.
Angela did the hunt for all the kids and they had a blast!

Baylee just ran way out into the field and did her own thing, we gave them a limit but she really did not want to leave the other eggs behind. I think she went over her egg limit...oops!



I walked with Katelyn to help her find eggs. I was telling her to find the eggs and she would stop and point five feet away and say "Yook Mom there's one". Once she figured out she could pick them up and put them in her basket she was good to go. Then she just had this big smile on her face and she would run to the next egg.


No comments: