Bud decided to put Kevin's car up for sale on KSL for $2500.00. He posted it at about 8:30 a.m. and by the time Kevin figured out who did it, it had been viewed about 400 times. Kevin called Bud a little after 9:00 a.m. blaming his Brother-in-law Josh and told him that he had to shut both of his phones off. Then Bud tried to take Kevin to lunch around 11:00 a.m. so he could tell him and Kevin wouldn't go to lunch because he was going to go to Josh's and shoot his tires. So by the end of the day Kevin had 21 messages on his voicemail and the add had been viewed over 500 times. He figured it out around noon or so and they ended up going to lunch.
Ad: # 1199715
Contact: Kevin
Phone: (801)635-6173
Cell: (801)633-2986
Email: Click Here to Contact Seller
Member since: Apr 09
Abuse: If Abuse Click Here
Contact: Kevin
Phone: (801)635-6173
Cell: (801)633-2986
Email: Click Here to Contact Seller
Member since: Apr 09
Abuse: If Abuse Click Here
Here is the deal,
My wife is leaving me for my best friend. Therefore, I'm willing to sell the car for what we owe.
Second,
As you can tell from the picture, it has a huge 49ers window tint on the back. Because the 49ers suck and have for the last decade, I figure that depreciates the value of the car. In fact, I believe that Tony Romo is the most under rated quarter back in the league. That being said, I will become the new greatest Cowboys fan of all time. The car is in great shape and runs perfect. This is a real deal, the first 2500.00 cash takes it, I have the title in hand. Thanks for your time Kevin......Go Cowboys.
His wife even blogged about it that morning and on the blog it said "Well done Josh, Well done"
Then later she reposted this...
So, I hope you all enjoyed Kevin's prank as much as we did. Believe me, we did. We made a mistake though. Because Kevin and Josh always play pranks on each other and because Josh is always so brilliant in his ideas we assumed that is was Josh who put Kevin's car up for sale. Nope!
That person has asked that he receive proper credit so here you go. It was David/Buddy! That explains the Cowgirls comments. So here you go, here's your metal. (she posted a pic of a gold metal). I just hope you can take what's coming your way.
P.S. Josh how are you going to up this?

.jpg)




2 comments:
This is so awesome!!! David, you are quite good at this kind of thing. Did you have anything to do with the decorating of their cars after they got married?:)
Oh My Gosh!! that is so freakin hilarious I can't believe that he actually would do that hehehe!! go buddy!! that's a barnson for ya hahaha I will have to call next year and get some good pointers lol
Post a Comment