Monday, June 15, 2009

Katelyn's lip...

On Mother's day, we had family over and celebrated Baylee's birthday. After everyone left we went to our neighbor's house for a few. Katelyn had an accident on the trampoline and we had to take her to the hospital. She got 4 stitches in her upper lip. She fell and hit the bar on the tramp and her top teeth went thru her upper lip. She was such a big girl getting the stitches. They had given us the option to put her to sleep or leave her awake and Bud decided we would leave her awake. The only time she cried was toward the end of numbing it. They did not have to hold her down or anything she just laid there. This pic was taken the next morning.

1 comment:

tiff said...

Now that looks painful! good thing she was a big girl cause I sure wouldn't have been... I think I would have been put out if I was there....