Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Year's Day...

New Year's Day my cousin invited us over to do some snowmobiling and sledding.


Baylee, Katelyn and Mommy. We were in a truck bed liner that they tied to the back of the Ranger and pulled the kids around for hours. Katelyn cried.


Taking a break for some Hot Chocolate with marshmallows. Looks like we forgot the Hot Chocolate. LOL


I just Love this picture.

My cousin decided it was time to test out the dune buggy in the snow and Bud was all for a ride. He was doing 360's and throwing snow on all the spectators. Good times. Bud says he always gets perma grin when he rides it.

Baylee riding the snowmobile with her Dad. He was going pretty fast with her. She rode with my cousin before this picture and he went pretty fast too. She was embarrassed when she got off because everyone was watching her.


Katelyn

They finally talked me into getting on the sled, so I took Katelyn for a ride. She cried the entire time "Daddy I want down, Daddy I want down". She was not lovin' it.

Baylee attempted to go for a ride with Sissy but Katelyn was not having it.


I set her on the sled for a moment and pulled her back and fourth just walking. She still was not having any part in it. LOL


Baylee ready to play!

My cousin had Katelyn on the snowmobile but when he started it she freaked out and wanted off. So no Katelyn on the snowmobiles. Maybe next time!!

No comments: